Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Vintage Ads

While perusing the internet today, I happened upon a site with 35 Extremely Sexist Ads. It got me searching the internet for vintage ads and I was laughing out loud at how ridiculous most of them are. These ones made me chuckle the most.




Poor ladies can't find a husband because they don't propery wash the 'perspiration odor' from their undergarments.  
 
 
 
This one was quite disturbing to me because I didn't recieve a meat thermometer at my bridal shower... How ever will I keep my man happy?!

 

I wonder I'll get this piece of advice in our guest book?

 
The single reason that I will pound, stick under hot water, thump with a spoon, and twist a top until I have blisters. And if he ends up opening it? Obviously I loosened it for him.


Also, 26 Shockingly Offensive Ads and 23 Vintage Ads that would be banned today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...