Thursday, January 15, 2015

Therapeutic Riding: Online Resources

Happy Thursday everyone :)

Last week I was sicker than sick, so I apologize that I've been horribly unmotivated to any blogging lately. Trying to catch up on everyday life I suppose!

For the month of January, our barn typically takes a little break between sessions to allow time to regroup and set goals for the year. I personally have been taking this time to write lots of lesson plans to prepare for the onslaught of student teaching that will begin on February 2nd.

One of the most helpful online resources that I've been utilizing is 'Lessons in Therapeutic Riding.'

Cindy has created a blog that is chuck full of useful information covering everything from certification, skills to teach, adaptations, disabilities and more. She's also provided lots of creative ideas for games and lesson plans.

When I touched base to thank her for providing such a great resource, she asked about what certain things helped me to teach my first lesson. If you're interested, this post offers advice and tricks from both of us to help make the most of that very first lesson.

If you're looking for a great online resource with first-hand experience, you've got to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...