Saturday, January 31, 2015

Happy Weekend

What are you up to this weekend?

Thanks to Kelly's stepdad, we finally have lights in the kitchen again! Can I get a woohoo? I know nothing when it comes to electric and thought they were just running wires and fixing boxes and whatnont. Little did I realize, they were hooking up the lights. When Scott called me in and told me to 'flick on that switch' I about puked rainbows I was so excited. I have been cooking in the dark for about three weeks now. It's hard! I dare you to try it.

I'm heading to the barn this morning, then this afternoon to a baby shower for our sweet newborn nephew. It's absolutely crazy to think that he isn't even suppose to be born yet, everyone is so in love with him already it seems like he's always been here.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Here are some links to enjoy with your morning brew...

The Culticycle. Saves on gas & promotes excersise for farmers. 2,000 acres? No biggie.

Sea Life Michigan Aquarium opened yesterday in Auburn Hills.

A homemade Valentine gift for your four-legged loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...