Monday, February 2, 2015

When I Dip, You Dip, We Dip



I had my first Fondue experience this weekend and it was awesome. Kelly's mom invited us over, so we finally were able to break out our brand new fondue pot that was a gift from my bridal shower.

Between all of us cooking and playing cards, I didn't watch one second of the Super Bowl. Okay, that's a little lie because I did sneak in for part of the halftime show. That stage was stellar and I really need one of those giant iron tigers to ride around. Plus, Lenny Kravitz is hunk-a-licious. 

It stormed all day so when we got home Kelly plowed the driveway, then we let all of the dogs out to play while we shoveled the piles and piles of snow that got dumped.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Oh, PS.
We had a sleepover with some crazy girls this weekend. Last night I discovered that during said sleepover, my phone was hacked.

Guess who...?!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...