Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Blogging Break



Hello Lovelies :) 

Well, everything I have been working so hard on since last fall boils down to this week. 

Remember this post? I've been student teaching since December and finally am able to complete my workshop and certification testing. It lasts this week through Saturday, so I'm going to have to take a little blogging break to focus all of my attention towards the certification. 

Please keep your fingers crossed for me, hopefully I will be back Monday with some good news!

In the meantime, I hope you all have a lovely week and enjoy the birds chirping and the crocuses blooming.

xx. 


1 comment:

  1. Good Luck this week. I will be praying for you. I didn't see the previous post, so it was nice to go back and read it. I didn't know you were working on this program. Brandon used to be terrified of horses but he went to Camp Manitou-Lin and LOVED it. I was astonished to see the change in him in such a short time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...