Friday, April 8, 2016

Happy Weekend!



What are you up to this weekend?

We have no plans, besides that I have to return loads and loads of bottles and cans. I've been doing a bottle drive for our barn's big fundraiser this coming Thursday evening. Glad we have so many friends and family who like to drink ;) Although, Kelly's been a little bummed that I've been cutting into his beer fund by confiscating all of his bottles...  


I'm not sure how much I'll have when it's all said and done, but I'm currently at $154. My goal is $200 and it's looking like I should definitely be over that! The fundraiser last year raised just over $10,000 and this year's goal is $16,000. 


Other than that, we'll probably be inside somewhere because heaven forbid the weather actually act like it's MID-APRIL. It's been snowing all week. We're over it. 

Have a great one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...