Thursday, April 7, 2016

Spring To-Do List

Image via Flickr
The spring season has a very fitting name. It always seems to spring up out of nowhere and then it's gone in a flash. Being that it's here now (even though it's April and it's been SNOWING, Michigan?!), I wanted to make a list of things I'd like to accomplish this season. 

Last spring, we had just brought home our chickens a couple of days after I found out that I was pregnant. All was great until morning sickness - really, all day sickness - kicked in and I couldn't be anywhere near them without gagging or vomiting. That lasted pretty much all spring, so as you can imagine, I accomplished just about nothing. Although I did help to plant the garden. That counts for something, right?

Now that Adalynn is here, I can only imagine how time is going to start flying by. So this list is to keep me motivated and on-track(ish!)

  • Rototill & plant garden.
  • Fence around garden.
  • Remove bushes in front of house.
  • Build flower boxes for deck to plant lettuce, kale, spinach & herbs. 
  • Deep clean chicken coop, add more sand. 
  • Install clothes line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...