Monday, July 11, 2016

At the Blueberry Patch


Sunday, we went blueberry picking. One of Kelly's old coworkers has a blueberry patch, so we took a little trip over there and picked some for ourselves. 

Here are a few pictures, if you'd like to see! 


I remember going to pick blueberries once when I was little, what I didn't remember was how pretty the bushes are! The soft periwinkle is such a pretty color. 


Adalynn had a real tough job. You know, sitting in her stroller, playing the forewoman. 


Kelly was the master picker. I think I picked about three buckets to his...ten.


Really he was at a little advantage - Leo came over and told him to string the bucket handle through his belt so he could pick with two hands.  


Her little scrunchy nose kills me!


I have a camera tripod and a little remote shutter that I need to start remembering to bring! I love all of our pictures, but it'd be nice to have all three of us in one once in a while. 


So of course we had to have a little sampling when we got home...



Crue is slowly coming to realize that hanging out by baby eating is the place to be. 


He likes to help with cleanup. 


I say it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...