Thursday, July 2, 2015

Have a Safe & Happy Independence Day!


What are you up to this weekend? Cookouts? The beach? Fireworks?

We're finally heading up to Silver Lake! I can't believe that this was my first post, just about a year ago. My husband has been going there since he was about sixteen and now I get to be a part of his tradition. Love, love, love and it makes me all gooey inside. Puke, I know :)

Here are some links to kick start your weekend:

Search here to find a Michigan firework display going on near you this weekend.

Would you try this twist on spaghetti?

When Game of Thrones is over.

A beachy, mermaid waves hair tutorial.

Looks like Whole Foods is in some hot water.

Needing one of these for my car.

A few tips to paddleboard like a pro.

How did I miss take your dog to work day?!

Delicious recipes to try over a campfire (we're going to try the breakfast burritos!)

Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...