Friday, October 30, 2015

Have a Spooky Weekend

Photo Via

Hello my little gremlins and ghouls :) 

What are your plans this weekend?

The lovely ladies I work with are throwing a little baby shower at the barn tomorrow, I'm super excited to get to see everyone all together before taking my maternity leave. Bonus...horses are involved. Other than a few projects around the house to finish up, it should be a pretty relaxing weekend. 

Here are some links to enjoy with your morning vice;



You have to check out this funny guide to trading candy.

What's the best dog breed for you?

Yes to all of these mac n' cheese recipes.




Pretty inspiration for decorating your front porch this fall. 


I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...