Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Lazy Days

A sweet pillow we picked up on our honeymoon.


Today you were suppose to be reading wondful new post filled with before and after pictures of one of our rooms upstairs that's been in progress for ages. Alas, the room is not quite where I would like it to be because I was a bit of a slacker this weekend!

Here are some photos from the weekend, if you'd like to see...



Our good friend took a job down in Illinois and left his fiancee up here, just until she gets a replacement at work. So, while she went down to visit him for a few days, we were left with her sweet girl Leyla for the weekend. She's that bodacious blonde in the photo. Once you have four dogs, what's one more?

 
 
I also took lots of tractor rides with honey. See those three deer on the edge of the field?
 

During one of our night rides, I thought I had left my phone at home so I missed taking photos of some more deer and a coyote. Lo and behold, I felt it vibrating in my pocket a while later, just in time to snap a picture of these big-eyed beauties. 


iheartstitching
 
Here's a great tutorial from Melanie at iheartstitching for crocheting baby blankets. I had to give it a try because I'm already up to four scarves this fall- time to switch it up!




What do you think? It's probably thee softest yarn in the world, it's almost like memory foam once it's all completed.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...