Tuesday, March 15, 2016

All. Day. Long.


Today was the best. It was so so good. 

Monday night, I decided it was time for the stroller to come out of it's box. I busted it open during the Bachelor (yay, Lauren!) and put that baby together. 

Happily, it ended up being an absolutely beautiful day. I took the stroller outside and, because we don't have a great road to walk on, I rolled her up and down the driveway a couple times. She loved it and it put her right to sleep.  


She's got a pretty good babysitter watching over her, too :) 


While she slept in the sunshine, I got to work shoveling rocks.

It felt really good to be outside working up a sweat and doing something useful. I haven't felt like that in a long time, since before the end of my pregnancy. It was something I was really missing. 

I'm not sure how many wheelbarrow loads I moved, but I'm sure my back will tell me it was too many. Oh, that plus the two mile walk we went on later that night. Two mile cross country walk. Yea, my legs will probably tell me it was one too many miles too. 

I'm looking forward to many more days of sweaty work and long walks with our little girl. Now off to sink into our comfy bed and snuggle the night away. 

Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...