Friday, November 21, 2014

Happy Weekend Everyone

Cheff Therapeutic Riding Center

Isn't that a nice, fall picture? A real time photo would be much more white, as it's been a blizzard here in our little part of the mitten for a good chunk of the week. The roads were so bad on Monday that I missed horses, then Tuesday night lessons were cancelled.

To fill time after work, I've been doing a lot of crocheting, playing with the dogs and even went on my first hunting extravaganza with Honey. I've also been racking up a lot of wins in Skip-Bo. My hair dryer died (I don't know why, it's only about ten years old), so I threw that out and have been standing in front of the pellet stove fan in the morning to dry my hair. Heaven forbid that I just go get a new hair dryer. It's not so bad as one might think, if you flip your head over it actually gives you some pretty nice volume. HA.

On Tonight's agenda- hitting up our town's old movie theatre with my sister to see The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1.

How was your week? Anything exciting going on this weekend?

Plus....pumpkin recipes, sunflower fields, and putting things in perspective.

(Photo via Cheff Therapeutic Riding Center)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...