Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Spring!



Photo taken by Steve Creek Outdoors Wildlife Photographer
 
What are you lovelies up to for this first weekend of spring?
 
Honey and I are going for a hike tonight to look for sheds. No, not the little buildings (which is what I use to think he was referring to). Male white tail deer shed their antlers every year around mid-January. This means that in early spring after the snow starts to melt, you can find the antler 'sheds' laying on the ground. I found my first one last year, it was ridiculously exciting and now I, too, am hooked on finding them.
 
In the mean time, here are some links from around the web:
 

Behaviors of geniune people.
 
DIY weaving project using pretty wool roving.
 
Who knew there was such a thing as seafood fraud?
 
A great how-to on cleaning makeup brushes.

How much it would cost to switch to online TV.
 
Salad dressings to know by heart.

This is up for sale, just in time for the season.

Tips for making a juice that isn't always full of kale.

Lol, so true right now.

 
I hope you all have a great weekend, full of springy things :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...