Monday, December 21, 2015

Baby's First Christmas Ornament

Christmas ornaments are pretty special to us, so when it came time to pick out the traditional 'baby's first Christmas' ornament, I was a teensy bit stressed. 

I loved so many of the beautiful, dainty ornaments in porcelain, but that always makes me nervous because...hello...breakable. Then there are ones you can personalize with names, plastic ornaments, wood or clay ornaments. Or I could just make it myself. Too many choices!

Here's a round up of a few of my favorites, I especially like the little deer family in the upper left corner. And the flower ball, because it looks like our wedding flowers :) 



After searching and searching, this is the one I decided on. 

It's porcelain, but we'll just have to be extra careful- after all, we're the parents now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...