Friday, December 4, 2015

Wishing You A Holly Jolly Weekend

Source: Ian Mckenzie
Hello Lovelies :)

How was your week? Mine was nice and relaxing. Went out for a friend's birthday dinner and ate quite a few hot wings trying to start some action with the little one.


One of the highlights of my week was on Wednesday. A good friend of mine (we have tons of pictures of us in diapers together) recently moved home from Brazil where he was working for about ten months. He came over for lunch, it was so great to see him and we were able to spend a couple hours catching up on a little bit of life. 


Here are some links, and a song to start your weekend. 


Check out this amazing idea for a school gift giving program. 

Funny pregnancy sayings. I can relate to all...especially #4!

Drooling over this turkey pesto avocado panini.

Mermaids. For real.

Can this game guess what region you're from based on your vocabulary? (I apparently speak like I'm from the West coast!)

Yumm... home made eggnog coffee creamer.

By far my favorite version of one of my absolute favorite Christmas carols. Such talent, brings tears to my pregnant a--.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend! 

**Also. Don't take your 9-month pregnant wife (girlfriend, partner, friend, surrogate...) to Hooters for lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...